For the health and safety of yourself and others, all tickets will be sold as ‘pods’. Each socially-distanced pod is a section of lawn that holds a maximum of 4 people. The ticket price for each pod includes 4 people. No one outside of your party will be seated in your pod.
You can select a Chair pod or a Blanket pod. In chair sections, chairs will be provided. In blanket sections, guests must bring their own blankets to sit on. Please note, chairs will not be permitted in blanket sections to provide all guests with the best possible view of the stage.
Choose another item
- Friday, Dec 18, 2020 7:30PM
- Saturday, Dec 19, 2020 4:00PM
- Saturday, Dec 19, 2020 8:00PM
- Sunday, Dec 20, 2020 4:00PM
- Sunday, Dec 20, 2020 8:00PM
- Wednesday, Dec 23, 2020 7:30PM
- Thursday, Dec 24, 2020 3:30PM
- Saturday, Dec 26, 2020 4:00PM
- Saturday, Dec 26, 2020 8:00PM
- Sunday, Dec 27, 2020 4:00PM
- Sunday, Dec 27, 2020 8:00PM
- Tuesday, Dec 29, 2020 7:30PM
- Wednesday, Dec 30, 2020 7:30PM
- Thursday, Dec 31, 2020 4:00PM
Tuesday, Dec 22, 2020 7:30PM
The performance on Dec 22 is for Doral residents only. Access to tickets requires a promo code and qualifying Doral resident identification.
Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis, and will be available until sold out. Due to the limited capacity of this event, access to the promo code does not guarantee tickets.
Tickets will be limited to one pod (up to 4 people) per household with qualifying Doral resident identification.
Step 1 – Enter your promo code in the field above and click submit to view the seating map
Step 2 – Select a pod and complete the ordering process
Step 3 – Bring driver’s license or state-issued identification with Doral residential address as proof of residency to the performance.
Please note: Along with your ticket, proof of Doral residency will be required to gain admission at the venue.
If you find this message in error, please check your reservation request and try again.